First and Foremost
Our top priority is always the well-being of the children in our care and providing their families peace of mind. Unwavering in our commitment to safety and compliance, we’ve implemented a wide variety of measures in all our schools, including:
- Deployment of a dedicated team of field safety personnel who work closely with our local staff to conduct safety audits at every school, every year
- Company-wide safety compliance tracking system
- Installation of live cameras in every classroom and on nearly all playgrounds with secure live streaming video accessible to parents (classrooms only)
- References and background checks for all new hires in compliance with licensing regulations
- Staff members trained in first aid and CPR and defibrillators provided at all schools
In response to the pandemic, we implemented additional protocols. We stayed open—and stayed safe—throughout these challenging times, to ensure child care remained an available resource. Already rigorous protocols have been refined and enhanced since 2020 and continue to evolve, as needed, to maintain a safe, healthy school environment.